TEXXOL Mineralöl Aktiengesellschaft is an expanding oil and gas company with many years of successful experience in this field. This company offers investors the opportunity to participate in the company's success.
TEXXOL AG - A Brief Overview:
- TEXXOL AG is a profit-oriented oil and gas company headquartered in Buchholz near Hamburg, Germany.
- The company's objective is to acquire production rights in the American oil and gas industry.
- TEXXOL AG is currently participating in more than 150 oil and gas wells in Texas and Oklahoma.
- Investments are currently 45% in oil reserves and 55% in gas reserves.
- Investments are only in areas with a known production history.
- Investors participate directly in the company's success through their participations in the company.
- Investment in proven reserves.
- The remaining life of the well production is expected to be at least 15 years.
- Operator should participate in wells to be drilled with 20% own capital.
- As a rule, TEXXOL will participate in the individual projects with a maximum of 30%.
- Internal rate of return (ROI) at least 10% - 15%.
- Pay-out within 5 years.
- Second geological opinion for investments of US$ 100,000 or more.
*Criteria set by the TEXXOL Mineralöl AG Supervisory Board to ensure that investments are made only in economically meaningful projects.